Laman

Thursday 22 March 2012

unforgettable experience


This story happen when I was still in elementary school
It happen when I spent my holiday in my grandfather’s home
I don’t know why my grandfather was like a kid
May be because he was too old and that was made him like a kid
At that time he gave me a bag of plastic
I didn’t know what was that
When I go home I tried to see what the thing was inside it
Oh my god, the thing was inside it was like firecracker that have a long wick, and the firecracker not only one, but may be there were about ten firecracker, and I invited my friend to burned it
Firstly I take one firecracker on the ground, and I burn its wick, and we run a way from that place and close our ears, why, because the firecracker was so big, and after a few minute we close our ears nothing happen or heard sound of explode, I try to see the firecracker, and did you know what was happen, the firecracker was not explode
Why? because it was not a firecracker but it was a firework

No comments:

Post a Comment